Friday, February 29, 2008

I love this purse!


Okay - how many months did it take for me to finally put a picture of the purse up? Carin took me to this wonderful quilt shop by her house and introduced me to Amy Butler Designs. I found this great material and got the purse made. It was always being used, so I couldn't get a picture of it. However, my marker leaked on it and made a stain! I am so sad. I guess I will have to find different material and make a new one, maybe something more springy!

3 comments:

dede said...

that is darling - was it hard to do?? i need to venture out on my sewing projects - maybe next time you come to ut we can all have a sewing marathon?!

Carin said...

it turned out SO cute!!!!!

Jason, Tiff and the Kids said...

Tammy, it's Tiff! Your family is beautiful and you look amazing! I can't imagine chasing your young crew around but Carin has shared how darling, funny and cute they are. Hopefully your next visit to Utah we can connect.
Take Care, Tiff