Sunday, June 14, 2009

School's Out

School has been out for a few weeks now. We are still trying to get in the swing of making beds, getting dressed, cleaning up messes, and mom imposed school work! So far we have studied dinosaurs, gone to the Natural History Museum and done a unit on weather. Maybe next week we will have to check out the Science Center.

I have been neglecting the blog for the last few months. Maybe I should let each of the kids do their own post.

This is what we have been doing in our spare time - when we can get away to the mountains!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Wow, I'm impressed!!! How great that you have gone and done stuff with the kids! Not that it's unheard of, well maybe for me it is... :) But cool that you are taking them places and keeping in the learning mode in a neat way!

I think it's a great idea to have the kids do a blog post. They would probably have fun with it!

Wish I could see you guys sometime. Too bad our cabins aren't in the same place!

Keep having a great summer!